Dear Red Pitaya readers,
as you may have read on DesignSpark, we will be launching our new and improved website, where one of the new features will be “your personal video”.
In this section, we will be presenting your videos on how to use Red Pitaya. In other words, “your instrument, your application, your style”. You will be able to show us how and why you find Red Pitaya useful, and maybe show us some of the creative work you have done with it. So don´t be shy, show us how you “measured up” so far!
The coolest videos will be rewarded with $200 USD and a surprise gift at the end of the competition, so for all of you who would like to participate, please read our Terms and Conditions below.
We are looking forward to see you!
Red Pitaya team.
RED PITAYA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Red Pitaya whose office is registered at Solkan 5250, Velika pot 22. Slovenia.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Competition is open to everybody, regardless the age. The competition is worldwide.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The competition starts on the 18th of December 2014 and ends on 18th of January 2015 at 12.00 pm, Standard Time +0000 UTC.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever the reason.
7. You must send an original video that didn´t won previous awards, and that is suitable for public viewing. It has to be no less than one minute and no longer than five minutes long. All videos have to be send to sent via Sendspace, WeTransfer or similar provider to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The video must be in English or subtitled in English.
8. You can enter the competition alone, or as a team.
9. Acceptable file formats must be in a standard format (such as .mp4).
10. Name, last name, address, phone number, occupation, country of residence, and the title of the video, should be attached in the folder.
11. Any music included in a video must be original. The composition and performance may not have been published by any third party. In case of violation of the intellectual property, the Promoter will disqualify your entry.
THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION AND THE PRIZE
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
13. There are two prizes to be won as a part of the Competition. The winning entrant will receive a cash prize of 200$ and a surprise prize. The prizes are not transferable.
14. Winners will be chosen by Red Pitaya jury.
15. The winner will be notified by an email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner. The name of the winner will be also published on our official Red Pitaya page.
16. The winning entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, such as participating and co-operating as required in all PR activities relating to the Competition, worldwide.